Business Asset Protection
Whether you are merely contemplating starting a new business, or are already a fledging entrepreneur on the path to starting a new business, an lawyer or attorney with our law firm will be happy to provide you with the following business startup services:
- Low-cost startup consultation
- Guidance on choice of legal structure for operating your business, whether as a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC, or corporation. Choosing one business entity type over another required consideraton of personal and business asset protection issues, management flexibility and control matters, taxation, ease or maintenance issues, capitalization and securities issues, and transferability of ownership rights.
- Guidance on local, state, and federal licensing, and other governmental filing requirements
- Business trade name selection
- Trademark or service mark selection and registration
- Reviewing or negotiating applicable startup agreements, including, without limitation, commerical lease agreements, franchise uniform offering circulars ("UFOCs"), sales contracts, service agreements, employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, and other agreements and licenses
- Local zoning requirements and ordinances for signage and parking
- Advice on applicable will, power of attorney, and estate planning issues
For more information, see our online guide: Choosing the Right Business Form
Get answers now to your important legal questions and concerns.
$45 Initial-hour ConsultationSign up for a FREE NEWSLETTER alerting you to state & federal business legal news & receive a promo-code for a reduced rate $45 INITIAL ATTORNEY CONSULTATION. Acceptance does not guarantee we can assist you or create an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2009- Small Business Law Firm of Payne & Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved. This document is protected by U.S. and International Copyright Laws. You agree that use of these materials are restricted to authorized users (current and prospective clients only) and shall not be used for other commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Small Business Law Firm of Payne & Associates, LLC.
By using this website, you agree to read the important legal notices and disclaimers and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Legal Disclaimer section and other sections of this website. Should a dispute arise with regard to your use of the contect of this website, you expressly agree to be subject to the the jurisdiction of the State of South Carolina
Small Business Law Firm of Payne & Associates, LLC
Serving South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, SC and other locations