South Carolina Business Litigation Attorney
Attorney Serving Columbia, Greenville, Charleston & Other SC locations
The best cure for business disputes is always prevention through careful diligence. Every business operates in an atmosphere that is entirely a legal one. Despite the obviousness of this fact, corners in business transactions are frequently cut to save time and money or prior success in transactions encourage a business to assume it may never have to consider commencing litigation or to defend itself against a lawsuit.
However, even reasonable people do not always agree on their duties and obligations to each other. Sometimes appeals have to be made to the court system to settle business disputes. When this happens, business litigation might fall into one or more of a variety of "causes of action" (a legal basis for suing someone).
We help people resolve their business disputes involving claims of:
- Breach of Contract
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Partnership Accounting & Control Disputes Between Partners
- Franchise and UFOC Disputes & Litigation between Franchisors and Franchisees
- Employer Rights Disputes for Employee Breach of Contract, Breach of Covenants-not-to compete, Non-compete Agreements, and Covenants not to Solicit Customers, Clients, or Employees
- Violation of Trade Secrets Laws
- Trademark Protection & Infringement
- Copyright Protection & Infringement
- Acts of Negligence or Omissions
- Fraud & Misrepresentation
- Unfair Trade Practice Litigation
- Intentional Interference with Economic Relations
- Civil Conspiracy
- Breach of Warranty & Guarantee Matters
- Foreclosure of Mechanics Lien
- Lease Evictions
- Administrative Law Hearings
- Employment Security Commission Hearings
- Department of Labor & Licensing Hearings
- Beer, Wine, & Alcoholic Beverage Hearings
Get answers now to your important legal questions and concerns.
$45 Initial-hour ConsultationSign up for a FREE NEWSLETTER alerting you to state & federal business legal news & receive a promo-code for a reduced rate $45 INITIAL ATTORNEY CONSULTATION. Acceptance does not guarantee we can assist you or create an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2009- Small Business Law Firm of Payne & Associates, LLC. All Rights Reserved. This document is protected by U.S. and International Copyright Laws. You agree that use of these materials are restricted to authorized users (current and prospective clients only) and shall not be used for other commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Small Business Law Firm of Payne & Associates, LLC.
By using this website, you agree to read the important legal notices and disclaimers and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Legal Disclaimer section and other sections of this website. Should a dispute arise with regard to your use of the contect of this website, you expressly agree to be subject to the the jurisdiction of the State of South Carolina
Small Business Law Firm of Payne & Associates, LLC
Attorney at Law
Serving South Carolina: Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Rockhill & Other SC Locations