South Carolina Business Startup Attorney
Attorney Serving Columbia, Greenville, Charleston & SC Other Locations
Whether you are merely contemplating starting a new business, or are a fledging entrepreneur already on the path to starting a new business, a lawyer or attorney with our law firm will be happy to provide you with the following business startup advice and services:
- Low-cost startup consultation
- Guidance on choice of legal structure for when starting and operating a business. Choosing one business entity (whether an LLC, corporation, partnership, or sole proprietorship) over another requirs consideraton of personal and business
asset protection issues, management flexibility and control matters, taxation, ease of maintenance issues, capitalization and securities issues, and transferability of ownership rights, to name just a few.
- Guidance on local, state, and federal licensing,
and other governmental filing requirements when starting up your business.
- Business trade name selection
- Trademark or service mark selection and registration
- Reviewing or negotiating applicable startup agreements, including, without limitation, commerical lease agreements, franchise uniform offering circulars ("UFOCs"), sales contracts, service agreements, employment contracts, independent contractor agreements, and other agreements and licenses
- Local zoning requirements and ordinances for signage and parking
- Advice on applicable will, power of attorney, and estate planning issues
Get answers now to your important legal questions and concerns.
$45 Initial-hour ConsultationSign up for a FREE NEWSLETTER alerting you to state & federal business legal news & receive a promo-code for a reduced rate $45 INITIAL ATTORNEY CONSULTATION. Acceptance does not guarantee we can assist you or create an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2009- Small Business Law Firm, LLC. All Rights Reserved. This document is protected by U.S. and International Copyright Laws. You agree that use of these materials are restricted to authorized users (current and prospective clients only) and shall not be used for other commercial purposes without the express written permission of the Small Business Law Firm, LLC.
By using this website, you agree to read the important legal notices and disclaimers and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Legal Disclaimer section and other sections of this website. Should a dispute arise with regard to your use of the contect of this website, you expressly agree to be subject to the the jurisdiction of the State of South Carolina
Small Business Law Firm, LLC
Serving South Carolina: Columbia(main office), Charleston, Greenville(satellite office appointments by prior agreement & by virtual services), other SC Locations (virtual services only)